Investment Opportunity

Vmark is a privately held limited liability corporation. Six owner-partners share a total of 90% of the company, leaving available 10% for the right investment partner.

We have taken a multi-year approach—patient and thorough—to come to the current level of market understanding. We have secured the trust of the entire agricultural community from manufacturers and industry organizations, to government agencies and individual farmers.

We are poised to provide products and services to a window opening specifically for the kinds of solutions we bring. Thus, our selected investment partner can take advantage of this timing as well as the foundation of relationships we have made.

We seek only a single investor. The desired investment level is substantial. The expected return is as well. Therefore, we ask that only serious investors make further inquiry.

Please use info@vmarkwater.com for information about our products, services, or investment opportunities.

 
2005-2007 Vmark, LLC.